Kitchen planning has never been easier than with our kitchen planner. Our TOP SHELF Team has together with CanvasLogic A lot of time and energy have been invested in the conception, design and implementation of the TOP-SHELF nobilia elements kitchen planner in order to enable you to plan your kitchen easily, intuitively and quickly. Best of all, the kitchen configurator not only works on your desktop computer, but can also be used just as conveniently on your smartphone or tablet.
To make it easier for you to get started with online kitchen configuration, we have prepared a little start-up aid for you. On this page you will find a detailed summary of the configurator functions to safely and precisely design your nobilia kitchen according to your wishes.
Since we know you're in a hurry, let's start with a short video.
1.On the left side you will find various options for planning and designing your kitchen individually. In the "Kitchen options" area, you can specify general configuration settings for your kitchen and, for example, choose the decor of your worktop or niche.
2. In the "Installed cabinets" area, all cabinets are displayed that are contained in your configured kitchen with all details, such as price or dimensions.
3. Under "Add element" you can see all items and add the required cupboards, electrical appliances, etc. to your kitchen.
4. If you add or delete an article, you can see the changes directly in the configurator.
5. The total of your kitchen configuration is displayed at the top right and is updated immediately after adding or deleting a cabinet.
6. There are two options at the bottom right. You can check the dimensions of your kitchen by clicking on the measuring tape. If you click on the middle button, you will receive a link to share so that others can see your kitchen or you can access your kitchen configuration again at a later point in time.